TO ALL SOCIAL CAMPERS
Firstly a warm welcome is extended to you if you are considering supporting the South Island Motorhome Show 2022, being held over the weekend of 12th & 13th February.
PARKING IS AVAILABLE FROM FRIDAY 11th (9:30 a.m. ONWARDS)
TO BE VACATED NO LATER THAN 10 a.m. MONDAY 14TH FEBRUARY
THIS IS A PACK IN/ PACK OUT EVENT – PLEASE TAKE YOUR RUBBISH AWAY WITH YOU. (Keeps the camping fees low.)
WEEKEND PASS $30 (two adult entry passes) EXTRA ADULT PASSES $10. CHILDREN FREE
SINGLE NIGHT PASS $20 (includes one adult entry pass) EXTRA ADULT PASSES $5. CHILDREN FREE
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AS A SOCIAL CAMPER
NO ‘FOR SALE’ SIGNS TO BE DISPLAYED IN, ON OR AROUND YOUR CAMPER UNLESS IN A PAID PRIVATE SELLER SITE IN OUR TRADE
- Social campers will park where directed
- No pre booking of sites or bulk parking for other campers is permitted. We do have a holding area to wait in if you are waiting for friends to arrive (just ask our gate keepers about this)
- Social campers needing to leave their park, in their motor home, for temporary needs (grocery shopping, visiting a local restaurant) should clearly mark their site with cones or signage to ensure the site is vacant on their return
- No damage to trees or property is permitted
- Dogs – must be kept on a leash at all times and owners must clean up after their animals at all times. Complaints re a dog not being on lease or under control may lead to the owner being asked to leave the grounds
- No excessive noise after 10:30 a.m. Please be considerate to your fellow campers
- Water & dumping services – there are NO water top up or dumping facilities available on site. Such services are available at the Ashburton District Council’s facilities opposite the Mobil Garage on East Street.
NOTE: Water taps in the A&P Show Grounds are not for use by campers under any circumstances.
Roger White & friends intend to hold an informal gathering for Social Campers on Saturday 12th February from 5 p.m. in the Social Camping area.
Bring your own chairs, nibbles and refreshments while enjoying the music & entertainment.
EATING OUT IN ASHBURTON
Restaurants & cafes close to the A&P Showgrounds include:
– Cleavers Corner Pub
– Docks Seafood & Bar
– Hotel Ashburton
– Indian Minar
– Kelly’s Irish Bar & Café
– Koji Japanese
– Miyabi Japanese
– Phat Duck
– Speights Ale House
– Tons Thai
– The Fine Lion Restaurant & Bar
– Alluvial Restaurant
– The MSA Restaurant