INFORMATION FOR SOCIAL CAMPERS
See below for details of our SOCIAL FUNCTION!
Cost: Fees to be paid on arrival – no EFTPOS
* Weekend pass $25 (for 2 adults)
* Single night pass $15 (for 2 adults)
* Extra adult passes $5
* Children free
Please display your pass, once it is issued to you, in a visible place in your mobile home as it is evidence of your payment.
Parking from Friday 28th February (9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.) to 12 noon Monday 2nd March.
No FOR SALE signs to be displayed in, on or around your camper unless in paid private seller site in trade area please.
No excessive noise after 10:30 p.m. – please be considerate to your fellow campers.
Please take your rubbish away with you as this keeps the camping fees low.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY AS A SOCIAL CAMPER
- Social campers will park where directed
- A current certificate of Self- Containment is required (a Self-Containment inspection officer is available on site for ‘Wings’ members).
- No pre-booking of sites or bulk parking for other campers is permitted
- Social campers needing to leave their park, in their motor home, for temporary needs (grocery shopping, visiting a local restaurant) should clearly mark their site with cones or signage to ensure the site is vacant on their return.
- Damage to trees or property fixtures is not permitted.
- DOGS – Must be kept on a leash at all times and owners must clean up their dog’s droppings.
Saturday 29th February 2020
The Mid Canterbury Rugby Supporters are organising a Social Function for all participants of the Motorhome Show.
No cover charge – licensed bar
Finger food, savouries and nibbles available
Underneath the Mid Canterbury Rugby Stadium